Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 297 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Attack On Titan | Manga & Anime

Watch the rest of the released episodes in glorious HD
Read ever released Manga page

[To see links please register here]

!
Attack on Titan or Shingeki no Kyojin are a new released Anime based on its Manga,
even though the Anime is new, the Manga has been around for some time now. I
personally are 100% hyped for this series to reach its peak in the Anime franchise!
There is nothing to love more than, blood, swearing and amazing battles in a series,
plus you get a amazing story you just want to see to the very end!

I wouldn't recommend this show to those that are easily effected by violence or if
you have some problem watching a lot of blood and death. I would not recommend
this to children, unless you are like me and never really found anything scare or
disgusting to watch. ( Even though I am 16 years old now )

-----------

The show is all about humanity and the struggle not to be wiped off the earth by
huge Titans who eat human alive. The story tells the life of Eren, his adopted
sister and there friend from childhood as they work there way through the flesh
of titans as the mystery of the huge creatures starts to open up in front of them!

I saw this one listed on Crunchyroll. I might give it a watch after my obsession with Sword Art Online dies away (implying it ever will).

I would recommend you to watch or read it. Its an amazing series and it has such a good story!

It looks pretty cool, I will probably watch it.

Quote:(04-25-2013, 11:18 PM)Katakitsu Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I would recommend you to watch or read it. Its an amazing series and it has such a good story!

Still obsessed with SAO, although I plan to watch this one next.