Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 108 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Audio Trainer

I am working an a voice recognition extension for php that will take a database filled with hash and diff values of graphical representation of a wavelength to do pixel by pixel comparison to narrow down best matches for a specific sound.

I need a tool to automate the process of building the database. My C++ coding is terrible... I need help making a tool that will prompt for a profile name, create a folder, then walk you through the alphanumeric characters to have the end user record a sound, asking for verification of each recording before moving on to the next and then saving each sound file in wav format to the appropriate character filename under the defined profile directory.

Can anyone help me? Where should I start? Don't know the common C libs, so I don't know what to look up, or what is even efficient.