Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 634 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Avast Premier vs Kasperly

Out of the 2? Avast.

Though advanced Users can often get away with just Windows defender, maybe install and run mwb every 6-12 months.

Quote:(02-10-2018, 12:30 PM)hastybuns Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

and run mwb every 6-12 months.

Do you mean "MBAM", as In Malwarebytes?

Given It's not an AV, you can run It alongside any Antivirus without experiencing compatibility/conflicting Issues.

Quote:(02-10-2018, 02:11 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2018, 12:30 PM)hastybuns Wrote:

and run mwb every 6-12 months.

Do you mean "MBAM", as In Malwarebytes?

Given It's not an AV, you can run It alongside any Antivirus without experiencing compatibility/conflicting Issues.

Yup! I remember the first time I installed Malwarebytes with a generated key. They disabled my protection after a week, and then a message popped up in the program's main menu.

Quote:(02-11-2018, 08:11 AM)hastybuns Wrote:

Yup! I remember the first time I installed Malwarebytes with a generated key. They disabled my protection after a week, and then a message popped up in the program's main menu.

I've yet to experience that with MBAM.

As far as I can remember, I've been running Malwarebytes since v1.46 (started around 7-8 years ago) without Issues. If you're on the Windows platform, you can always edit the Hosts file to prevent the protection from being disabled.

Quote:(02-11-2018, 09:39 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-11-2018, 08:11 AM)hastybuns Wrote:

I've yet to experience that with MBAM.

As far as I can remember, I've been running Malwarebytes since v1.46 (started around 7-8 years ago) without Issues. If you're on the Windows platform, you can always edit the Hosts file to prevent the protection from being disabled.

After that I just used a key from online.
Disconnected from internet, used the key, reconnected to internet. Pretty simple trick!!! Now issues till now.

Avast Premium is the best if compared with KasperSky...

It gives you many feature and relief as compared to Kasper, i have read many reviews before purchasing it , few of the review links area as follows:

I've used both but in the end I decided to not use an antivirus, I do believe avast premier would be the best option out of the 2 though

Unfortunately they both suck imho

Personally, I'd be more inclined to go with Kaspersky. After checking out two official antivirus software testing organizations, AV-TEST and AV-Comparatives, and comparing both products, it seems that Kaspersky might be slightly better? If I had a choice for any antivirus, I'd probably go for Bitdefender. From my own experience with profiling Avast (free version), it doesn't seem to be very thorough with its dynamic heuristic-based detection and its code emulation method seems pretty lackluster and easy to defeat (probably would be similar to most home-user antivirus code emulation anyway). I don't know what to expect from any of its paid versions but I'd assume it's pretty much the same tech. I've yet to look into Kaspersky so I cannot say anything about it. Bitdefender, however, seems to know what they're doing and from a quick comparison on its dynamic heuristics against Avast's, it is much more superior as far as I can tell.

At the end of the day, antivirus should always be used as a last line of defense, especially as a home-user. You should practise surfing the web in a safe manner because prevention is always better than the cure.

I'm using Avast on selected systems and It serves It's purpose well.

Due to the nature of my tasks, I don't have a AV Installed on the majority of systems. I've had enough of false positive detections.