Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 211 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
?? BELGIAN REFUNDS ?? Your go to refunder - Cheap, effective and responsive

Join our Discord server - Removed, Staff.

[Image: Disguised-refunds.png]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ
Quote:Do I take payment before or after refunds?
In general terms I take payment before the refund confirmation. However everything can be and will be discussed on a personal base, if I deem you trusted enough payment afterwards is perfectly fine.

Quote:Are there any vouches?
There surely are; please refer to check our server for that or PM me and I'll send you some vouches. I have 20+ vouches available

Quote:What about failed refunds from someone else?
I do fix failed refunds, but it depends on the use scenario: which store, which refunder and so on.. due to this every case will be discussed on a personal base and can be denied too.

Quote:Are refunds 100% guaranteed?
It would be a shame to lie it is, however since I only focus on Belgian stores and Belgian customers I can proudly say my expertise is beneficial for you as a Belgian. I only focus on one country whereas others focus on multiple countries. I can provide you a 99% guarantee they are. And if somehow that 1% is still on your side I'll do my very best to fix it.

As a friendly reminder and as stated In our

[To see links please register here]

, you are not permitted to advertise your Discord server.

As such, I've removed It from your thread.

I created the GFX for this user, and currently in-order for a bol.com refund with him, will post proof once it's done, communication has been very clear so far.

Big vouch for Disguised! Has helped me a lot with refunds.

10/10