Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 817 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
[BOOST] Razer Game Booster - Give your Game a Boost - BBHF!

[Image: yddT9Zl.png]

Getting the absolute best performance out of your system and games isn’t rocket science but it can sure be tough to figure out. In partnership with IObit, Razer Game Booster is your simple yet powerful solution.

All it takes is a click of a button, and it will automatically enhance the state of your system and focus all its resources purely for gaming, allowing you to zone in on your game the way it’s supposed to be played without wasting time searching online for the best game settings or configurations.

[Image: Yc9Znzc.png]

Boost – Get the most out of your PC

[Image: Wa5X5p5.png]

Focus all your system resources entirely on your game by temporarily shutting down unnecessary functions and applications. Spend no more time on complicated settings or configurations and boost your PC with a simple click reducing stress on your CPU and RAM and maximizing your frames per second.

Maintain – Keeping your PC clean and fast

[Image: ALROdLK.png]

Simplify the process of setting up your PC’s performance by conveniently providing you with the option to Tweak, Defrag, or update any outdated drivers.

Don’t know where to start to optimize your computer and gaming settings? Remove all the confusion with the "Tweak" tool, which will automatically analyze your PC and enhance all configurations for you.

If you want to decrease the load time of your games, try using the "Defrag" tool. Defrag will organize your game file folders and keep it organized to run more efficiently.

The driver tool will keep your PC up-to-date. Click on “Drivers”, for a quick scan of your computer components and see what’s outdated and needs to be upgraded.

Gallery – Capture your best gaming moments in screenshots and video

[Image: uxjEvrR.png]

Have you ever wanted to record video from your favorite game? Enjoy the Gallery, a bonus feature where you can show off your skills, create tutorials, and more with the ability to record real-time audio/video and capture screenshots.

Set up the keys the way you want to record high-quality gameplay footage, and capture in-game screenshots. Now you can share your favorite gaming moments and scenes with all your buddies.

Screen Capture

Did we mention how easy it is to take high-quality in-game screenshots? With a press of a key, you can capture an epic moment and share it with a friend or use it as a desktop wallpaper.

[Image: uWmrOiu]

[Image: JAQ9BJb.jpg]

You probably have not heard about this, I'm a good Gamer in Counter Strike 1.6 and I use this to perform my performance in game, it is a best booster for gaming performance. I recommend and guarantee you it!

DOWNLOAD FROM OFFICIAL RAZOR SITE: - LAST UPDATE!
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

IF YOU THINK I HELPED YOU AND IT IS USEFULL FOR YOUR GAME, DOWNLOAD VIA:
(I offer both links because you can choice, I don't force you to download via my link!)
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

- INCLUDE LAST UPDATE!

In uploaded archive I inserted version of software: Microsoft Windows 8/7 Vista and Windows XP