Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 187 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Basic Login w/ PHP

Hey there SL, today I'm going to show you how to make a super basic login system using PHP. First of all, open a new form and add: 3 Labels, 2 Textbox's and 1 button to your form. It should look like this:

[Image: etAC.png]

Next, you want to double click on the button and paste this code which I will explain. Above Public Class Form1 you want to put:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

After you do that, paste this code under the button click event.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Next edit where it says "yourwebsite.com/" to the url of your website. You are done with the visual basic portion now!

Alright, now we start the PHP section.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Paste that in to a new file and save it as login.php, upload it to the website you set in the visual basic app.

I have explained each line in the PHP code if you don't know what your doing.

Now all thats left to do is run your app and enter in the username and password, if you did it all right you should see this:

[Image: c4ll.png]

If you did something wrong you will see this:
[Image: nqh9.png]

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Looks good Sap! I would recommend adding some more security measures to this, like UserAgents or special POST data that is required. Also be sure to escape sequence any data received through requests to avoid MySQLi, and make sure you hide that WebRequest fairly well. Other than that, it looks good.

Quote:(05-18-2013, 03:12 AM)xZ3ROxPROJ3CTx Wrote:

Looks good Sap! I would recommend adding some more security measures to this, like UserAgents or special POST data that is required. Also be sure to escape sequence any data received through requests to avoid MySQLi, and make sure you hide that WebRequest fairly well. Other than that, it looks good. :smile:

You can never avoid me!

Quote:(05-18-2013, 05:21 AM)SQLi Wrote:

You can never avoid me!

I can figure out something to make my systems less susceptible to SQLi attacks. I'll NEVER beat you, but I'll definitely get close.