Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 227 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
Best Affiliate/Referral programs that pay out in BTC?

Hello,

I am currently looking to try to make some money during the summer holidays by using Affiliate / Referral programs, and since I am under 18, i cant really use paypal or other big payment processors to get my income.

So do you guys know the best programs that can pay out in bitcoin? I would perfer and relatively low minimum withdrawal and dont mind waiting for some business days to receive my money

If you could drop some names down i would appreciate that
Thanks!

- Keji

(Note: I live in United Arab Emirates, just incase of some programs are geo-locked)

i am also interested in this if anyone comes across this post with some answers

i used the website freecash and just sent my referral links on a bunch of foums... i got like 300 reffereals and i can cashout in btc its pretty g

Well i think the best Referral program is CoinsCrash as it pays 5% of every Referral deposit
so you can make serious money if you work hard enough
it also has a Free bitcoin faucet which you can claim 100 Satoshi Free every 20 minute

bestchange pays for refferal

Not an affilate program but maybe can help, I am using a-ads.com to monetize traffic on some of my shitty websites with PPC.