Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Best Free VPNs of 2018 List

I've sticked with Windscribe for a while, free version is great!

I'm less concerned about price than I am about two things, with respect to logging and personal data retention.

1. Logging: I don't want my IP logged by their servers but sometimes this is not fixable and so I don't want leaks associated with it. I would recommend checking for DNS leaks and always making sure the VPN either doesn't log or doesn't keep logs of IPs long enough to be usable in an investigation.

2. Data retention: I don't like having my personally identifiable Information available to third parties. I'm okay with my VPN providers logging connection IPs, but only to the extent of the provider using them for debugging connection issues and the sort. I've never had a problem with my VPN providers logging more than the connection IP. If they log things like that indefinitely, it becomes an issue of plausible deniability.

Most providers worth their salt will always encrypt this data so it's not something that will come up in an investigation. Also worth noting: warrant canaries. A warrant canary is a page that is signed using their cryptographic keys and let's you know that there has or has not been requests for data by third parties and whether they came up with any data pertaining to the customer or their use of the service.

Always check for leaks and always make sure you can trust the services. Never use a VPN that keeps your IP and name and other information on file in the clear. If you don't trust them, why use their services?

Examples:

[To see links please register here]

Warrant canaries aren't entirely foolproof but offer an insight into what the services have endured on an annual basis in regards to law enforcement, national security investigations, etc. If there is a canary, and it sings, listen.

Out of these have tried TunnelBear for casual surfing. Works fine!

I am using Windscribe, and it works absolutely fine for me

Quote:(01-24-2018, 11:39 AM)Dylan Cooper Wrote:

I am a streaming lover, and love to stream worldwide safely and securely.
I went to googling and found an amazing guide on

Services of 2018, below is the list of Top 5 totally free services for secure and safe streaming.
1. Windscribe Free VPN Download
2. TunnelBear Free VPN Download
3. SecurityKiss Free VPN Download
4. Proton Free VPN Download
5. Hide.me Free VPN Download

Thanks for sharing, however, i am using tunnel bear and it is working awesome.

Quote:(03-08-2018, 06:37 AM)markhascole Wrote:

Thanks for sharing, however, i am using tunnel bear and it is working awesome.

In terms of free alternatives (as with CyberGhost and Hotspot Shield), the upside to TunnelBear Is the fact that It "claims" to not keep logs.

In my experience, TunnelBear was rather slow. How are you find It's overall connectivity?

I will check these out, I need a better VPN. Thanks.

Quote:(03-10-2018, 01:13 AM)Plug Wrote:

I need a better VPN.

Just as a matter of Interest, what VPN are you using at the moment?

Well.. I don't actually have one anymore. I used to just use those free ones, but you get blocked by some websites, it slowed stuff down a lot too.

Quote:(03-10-2018, 12:16 PM)Plug Wrote:

Well.. I don't actually have one anymore. I used to just use those free ones, but you get blocked by some websites, it slowed stuff down a lot too.

Due to the nature of VPNs, performance loss Is expected.

That said, It also depends on the server you're connected to at the time. I tend to switch servers whenever connectivity Issues are experienced.