Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 855 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Best Headless CMS for relational content?

**TLDR:** Looking for a headless CMS that does the following:

- Allows you to create new relational models (Songs) for a content type in the UI for creating that content type (Post)
- First class slug support by slugifying the title automatically
- First class author support by attaching the author who is signed in automatically to content types
- GraphQL

I've been trying to find a good headless CMS, and the options that I've looked at are lacking in one way or another. This will be for a music blog, and each post will have an array of Songs and each Song has an Artist (all of which I'd like to be relational).

I tried Strapi and Prismic and both don't seem to allow you to add a related Song to Post unless the Song was previously created. Similarly, you can't add an Artist to a Song without the Artist previously being created. This makes creating a Post a very cumbersome thing to set up all of the other content types before being able to create a Post.

Anyone know of any good options that will pop up a modal or some other good UX if you need to create relational data on the fly when creating another content type? I tried GraphCMS which got me VERY close, but doesn't seem to have first-class support for some other things I'd like (automatic slug generation and automatic Author linking to content types they created).