Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 530 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Best Python Web Framework for my API Server Needs

I am working on developing two systems:

1. A system that will constantly retrieve economic data from a 3rd party data feed and push it into a MySQL DB (using sqlalchemy)
2. A server that will allow anyone to query the data in the db over a JSON AJAX API (similar to Yelp or Yahoo API for example)

I have two main questions:

1. Which Python framework should I use in 2)? Pyramid is my first choice, but if you strongly suggest against it or in favor of something else like Django or Pylons I am definitely wiling to consider it.
2. Should I develop the two system separately? Or should 1) be a part of 2), running within the framework (using crontab or celery for example)?