Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Best Server You should Join!!!!

Hey Guys, Today i will be telling you about a server that i play and it is the best. The server is called CreeperCraft and we are here to let you play around and have fun. You do not need to be premium to join our server because we know that somepeople might not be aloud to buy premium or cannot afford it. Our aim is too reach the Top 5 Severs list. We are full on staff at the moment but you can have a job on the server because we use the plugin MC Jobs. Our Rules are simple, just read them at /spawn If you would like to talk to me on the server my username is WILL, and I am a moderator. Please Join us today.

Server Name - CreeperCraft

Server IP - 99.246.240.112

We hope to see YOU soon!!!

Best Regards, Will

I would REALLY love to come play but I wouldnt know how to join you guys, You said it doesnt require premium but Idk how to connect

I'll come on shortly.

Minecraft name: EpicPinLump.

I would REALLY love to come play but I wouldnt know how to join you guys, You said it doesnt require premium but Idk how to connect

Great if only I have my own PC to play with. ; (

I'll come on shortly.

Quote:(04-01-2013, 04:03 PM)Gogeta Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I would REALLY love to come play but I wouldnt know how to join you guys, You said it doesnt require premium but Idk how to connect :sad:

Open minecraft login to your account if you have premium if not just type in a username without a password and hit enter. It will now say Failed Login and it will then say Play Offline or Try Again, Hit Play Offline. Then you goto multiplayer add a server and use the details i gave you so its like this

Server Address - 99.246.240.112

Quote: (04-01-2013, 04:01 PM)Shaun Wrote:

I'll come on shortly.

Great. Please could you tell them that Will told you about this server :wink:

Quote: (04-01-2013, 04:15 PM)OversouL Wrote:

Why don't you have your own PC to use?

Quote:(04-01-2013, 04:03 PM)Gogeta Wrote:

I would REALLY love to come play but I wouldnt know how to join you guys, You said it doesnt require premium but Idk how to connect :sad:

Open minecraft login to your account if you have premium if not just type in a username without a password and hit enter. It will now say Failed Login and it will then say Play Offline or Try Again, Hit Play Offline. Then you goto multiplayer add a server and use the details i gave you so its like this

Quote: (04-01-2013, 04:01 PM)Shaun Wrote:

I'll come on shortly.

Quote: (04-01-2013, 04:15 PM)OversouL Wrote:

Quote:(04-02-2013, 01:13 PM)Will Wrote:

It's broken and we don't have enough money to get it fixed I'm just playing for free in the internet cafe of my grandparents. : $