Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 668 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Best Way To Generate Organic Traffic

Quote:(02-22-2014 07:53 AM)blekjigong Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Great mmuuss93

So you make 10 id's. Everytime you post a new article, you share with the 10 id's through vKonnect?

thx for the snapshot :D
Sorry for late reply due to forum update i was not here yes i do it with 10 ids. share my all articles with one id then other.

Quote: (02-22-2014 09:12 AM)juice Wrote:

Thanks for share
What you mean, which Id's are the best?
I dont understand what are you saying

thank you for sharing this tips. Need more effort in the beginning but get the result in the future. ...

Quote:(03-21-2014 09:12 PM)iwank555 Wrote:

thank you for sharing this tips. Need more effort in the beginning but get the result in the future. ...
Thanks for your compliment [Image: welcome.gif]

Hi, I think today VKonnect is upgrade itself but I can't access it. Is anybody here able to access this website ? Thanks [Image: smile.gif]

Quote:Thanks for your compliment [Image: welcome.gif]

Thank you for sharing!

BATMAN

Thanks for this method, I'm pretty sure i will get you lots of traffic as one member posted. Will try it out

Quote:(04-02-2014 06:32 PM)iwank555 Wrote:

Hi, I think today VKonnect is upgrade itself but I can't access it. Is anybody here able to access this website ? Thanks [Image: smile.gif]

Quote:Thanks for your compliment [Image: welcome.gif]

ya today i also found server error but now its working fine they changed their layout

+Rep added - Thank you very much for your share!

Thanks for the idea!!!

Thanks for the share