Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Best site for manga

So I've finally gotten into mangas, after God knows how many years of anime. Is there a good free site that has a good selection of mangas? I tried asking a friend and he sent me like 5 different links. I'd prefer to keep it simple with 1 or 2 good sites.

Oh I gotchu right now, so overall the best site to use is mangareader.to as it has no ads and runs smoothly. On top of that they have a counter site to watch anime called zoro.to. Enjoy

Thanks a lot mate. I need this info like this

mangadex for sure, although you can probably just look up the manga you want to read like "read *series title here* online free" you should be able to find good sites for any specific series

does anyone have a concert website here, link? Thx guys <3

Quote:(08-30-2022, 09:32 AM)JamesKing Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

does anyone have a concert website here, link? Thx guys <3

To clarify, are you asking about links for musical concerts? If so, I would recommend making your own thread about that. This is the anime & manga section. Forgive me if I've misunderstood.

8anime is pretty good should definitely try

Thanks I will definitely check it out .

Thanks for the sites i will check them out

Quote:(05-08-2022, 04:28 PM)Yaiba Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oh I gotchu right now, so overall the best site to use is mangareader.to as it has no ads and runs smoothly. On top of that they have a counter site to watch anime called zoro.to. Enjoy :smile:
Where you been? I just started reading a few mangas for anime I used to watch way back.

I would recommend comick.app it has manga manhwa as well as manhuas