Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 442 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Beware of @rhinoftid/@labelftid - boxer

@peakyfblinder recommended three boxers and two are scammers. The one capjmac was banned on other boards for being a multi running the same services and scamming people. The other Rhinoftid I dealt with a few days ago. Someone day it's likely peaky is actually all three boxers he recommends under different aliases. I can't prove that so I won't say that's the truth. Idk how likely someone would recommend 2/3 scammers and not be involved so I'll leave that alone. My story shortened
Sent rhino payment for 3 labels 2 days ago and he said he could get it done yesterday morning, no scans keeps saying it was dropped and is ignoring me. Sent him BTC to refund he hasn't done shit just a scammer
just a complete shitshow I was doing someone a favour now they're asking I pay the fees for the 3 shipping labels they bought because it was time sensitive like I told him and this prick still has my money for 3 labels he scammed me
So these were express labels too so I'm out of the $60 I paid the boxer as well as the $90+ I owe this guy. Use a boxer but don't be dumb and get scammed like me. Good luck ?
Obviously I have the screenshots if anyone needs proof. I have nothing to gain from this.

Thank you for the heads up! I fell for 2 scams a few weeks apart via Telegram. That'll never happen again.

Appreciate the heads-up.

It's unfortunate you've been scammed, but at least this thread will serve a purpose to prevent other SE'ers from falling victim to the same happenings.

Quote:(10-07-2022, 12:15 AM)CheapJudgeServant Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thank you for the heads up! I fell for 2 scams a few weeks apart via Telegram. That'll never happen again.

You think that but you'll get scammed when you least expect it. By someone you might have thought was legit or even someone you've worked with in the past who out of the blue scams you. Escrow services even can and do scam sometimes too. Don't say your never gonna get scammed again just work on spotting the signs to prevent the chances.

The SE and refunding world is like Night City, "You can't trust anybody but yourself"

Quote:(10-07-2022, 08:23 AM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

The SE and refunding world is like Night City, "You can't trust anybody but yourself"

Seems like someone recently saw Edgerunners on Netflix..

Quote:(10-07-2022, 08:23 AM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

"You can't trust anybody but yourself"
Absolutely spot on.

Quote:(10-07-2022, 10:05 AM)K03NT3S31N Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2022, 08:23 AM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

Seems like someone recently saw Edgerunners on Netflix.. :wink:
Haha I definitely did, but I've been a long-time fan of the franchise and cyberpunk genre in general

Since I started being active here, my inbox keeps getting full every few days because everyone asks me for the contact information of the Boxers I use. Canadian Moose Chan even donated NSP for me to upgrade my inbox and he too took those contacts from me. I don't enjoy waking up to the same requests every morning, yet I share when people Inbox me - now since you say you were ripped off, I ignored the last few people that inboxed me.

I asked you to tell me your telegram contact name so I can inquire with the boxer for you since I have some history with them - you stopped replying to me. All good. Now I see you are indirectly throwing allegations around that I refer people to myself being secretly one or more of the listed boxers.

I hit up Rhino on telegram and told him I referred someone to him (YOU) who now says he has been scammed and suspects I am you. Immediately he sent me screenshots ( available on request, uploading is a hassle here) and wrote the following:

???RHINO - FTID ??, [10/7/2022 6:32 PM]
Yeah idk what that dudes problem is, I tried making it right and he ended up blocking me

???RHINO - FTID ??, [10/7/2022 6:34 PM]
He just got upset and ended up blocking me cause I didn’t respond after like 6 hours

I responded back everyday and I was even offering to refund or give him a credit

He just kept saying I was scamming because his labels didn’t scan in 1 day

1 DAY

???RHINO - FTID ??, [10/7/2022 6:35 PM]
What really pushed me was that he kept calling me a scammer and couldn’t be patient for 1 day

Even though it’s CLEARLY posted in my channel/tos

REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN DUE TONTHE NATURE OF THIS SERVICE

but honestly

I almost always give a refund back and always 100% credit if no refund

???RHINO - FTID ??, [10/7/2022 6:36 PM]
I just put that there as a safety net for my own protection for people like him

He didn’t even bother to compromise, he just blocked me

Anyways yeah

I didn’t just take his money and not do anything

That’s 100% false

I even tried going above and beyond to show it

???RHINO - FTID ??, [10/7/2022 6:37 PM]
Honestly he thinks I’m such a cheap scammer I’d give you half of the $60 just to show I’m not cheap and since that’s how he wants to act
--
Now that does not sound like a scammer to me – you are very quick to make accusations my friend. In this world you got to understand that there are back orders and other orders with every service provider and once things are set in motion it’s out of hand and you got to be patient. I got fucked for a 13K order recently and wasn’t half as petty as you are over this. You are also accusing CapJmac of being a scammer, I recommended that guy to at least over 20 people in my inboxes and you are the first to come forth with such a claim. I am willing to screenshot every label orders I personally used him for.

So how I see it, 2/3 of the recommended boxers are certainly not scammers when everyone else gets their shit.

Quote:(10-08-2022, 12:20 AM)peakyfblinder Wrote:

Since I started being active here, my inbox keeps getting full every few days because everyone asks me for the contact information of the Boxers I use. Canadian Moose Chan even donated NSP for me to upgrade my inbox and he too took those contacts from me. I don't enjoy waking up to the same requests every morning, yet I share when people Inbox me - now since you say you were ripped off, I ignored the last few people that inboxed me.

I asked you to tell me your telegram contact name so I can inquire with the boxer for you since I have some history with them - you stopped replying to me. All good. Now I see you are indirectly throwing allegations around that I refer people to myself being secretly one or more of the listed boxers.

I hit up Rhino on telegram and told him I referred someone to him (YOU) who now says he has been scammed and suspects I am you. Immediately he sent me screenshots ( available on request, uploading is a hassle here) and wrote the following:

???RHINO - FTID ??, [10/7/2022 6:32 PM]
Yeah idk what that dudes problem is, I tried making it right and he ended up blocking me

He just got upset and ended up blocking me cause I didn’t respond after like 6 hours

I responded back everyday and I was even offering to refund or give him a credit

He just kept saying I was scamming because his labels didn’t scan in 1 day

1 DAY

What really pushed me was that he kept calling me a scammer and couldn’t be patient for 1 day

Even though it’s CLEARLY posted in my channel/tos

REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN DUE TONTHE NATURE OF THIS SERVICE

but honestly

I almost always give a refund back and always 100% credit if no refund

I just put that there as a safety net for my own protection for people like him

He didn’t even bother to compromise, he just blocked me

Anyways yeah

I didn’t just take his money and not do anything

That’s 100% false

I even tried going above and beyond to show it

???RHINO - FTID ??, [10/7/2022 6:37 PM]
Honestly he thinks I’m such a cheap scammer I’d give you half of the $60 just to show I’m not cheap and since that’s how he wants to act
--
Now that does not sound like a scammer to me – you are very quick to make accusations my friend. In this world you got to understand that there are back orders and other orders with every service provider and once things are set in motion it’s out of hand and you got to be patient. I got fucked for a 13K order recently and wasn’t half as petty as you are over this. You are also accusing CapJmac of being a scammer, I recommended that guy to at least over 20 people in my inboxes and you are the first to come forth with such a claim. I am willing to screenshot every label orders I personally used him for.

So how I see it, 2/3 of the recommended boxers are certainly not scammers when everyone else gets their shit.
he's a liar and you know both are scammers. I won't post other forum links but hint hint everyone knows cap is a scammer. For this dude here are the screenshots. This asshat assured me he could have it dropped and scanned in the morning. It's been over 3 days since I paid him not a single scanned
[Image: SN4lPk9.jpg]
[Image: ZqoJsKX.jpg]
[Image: UuW8sTH.jpg]
This was me messaging his for 2 full days he didn't respond for over 24 hours at one point wtf do you mean 6 hours? It's either you profit from the scamming or You're blindly defending him