Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 344 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Biitcoin Ransomware & Bitcoin Stealer

Found these two sourcecodes, thought I'd share only the source codes, no binaries.

Language: C#

Bitcoin Stealer Features: Adds to startup, multiple start methods & replaces the Bitcoin address in the clipboard with one in the vanityaddressess.txt.

Bitcoin Ransomware (Blackmailer): Adds to startup, multiple start methods & encrypts specific file type based on the list in the source, uses AES to encrypt the files using System.Security.Cryptography.

They are both good sources to learn from and they do work but I wouldn't use these irl situation not much protection etc, I think I'm gonna mess around with the Bitcoin Stealer and see what I can come up with.

I am not responsible for how you use this software, you are responsible for your own actions.

[To see links please register here]

-

-

Quote:(09-27-2017, 11:19 PM)Shadow.walker Wrote:

Can You give me the Download link for the official Rat(UnCracked)?

Quote:(10-16-2017, 04:57 AM)S3xySmurf Wrote:

Found these two sourcecodes, thought I'd share only the source codes, no binaries.

Language: C#

Bitcoin Stealer Features: Adds to startup, multiple start methods & replaces the Bitcoin address in the clipboard with one in the vanityaddressess.txt.

Bitcoin Ransomware (Blackmailer): Adds to startup, multiple start methods & encrypts specific file type based on the list in the source, uses AES to encrypt the files using System.Security.Cryptography.

They are both good sources to learn from and they do work but I wouldn't use these irl situation not much protection etc, I think I'm gonna mess around with the Bitcoin Stealer and see what I can come up with.

-

-

Hey the links don't work for me, would you mind uploading it on another host?
thanks

Here is the stealer

password is sinister, I seem to have misplaced the code for the ransomware but I will upload when I find it again.

Can you upload the ransomware source plz, Thanks in advance

Ill check out the stealer source. thnx.

Links dead. Possible reupload?

link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

update link please............ D:

vii niiid de linksss pliizzz