Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 401 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Blizzard (.anom)

DOWNLOAD LINK

[To see links please register here]

I thought the direct link was a figment of my Imagination.

Good work with contributing It.

Quote:(02-12-2021, 09:47 AM)mothered Wrote:

I thought the direct link was a figment of my Imagination.

Good work with contributing It.

haha , the site owner is me , hehe.

i recently setup all things , but yesterday i try to get adsense approval they decline it , they say no content...

now how i bring content on uploading site , and how other uploading site get approval...

=================================

and developer of this script is so shit , i buy in 31$ , when i installed the script only text was coming , i i tell the issue than he come using team viewer , he was just changing folder permission keep doing this for an hour , afteer he chnage persmisson , than all iimages other things showing up. when ever i tell hiim to do something he ask money .. like 10$ i will do...and nither add pages in home page , when we will login than pages are appearing , i tell him to do in main homepage site he ask for money , and one issue i found more that if i setup max dowload user ke upload to 500mb so it set for admin also ... i invest 31$ plus hosting... if google will not appear or get approval maybe in future i will close this site forever as there is no ads mean no money than i cannot handle i will add donation so that this site keep running without ads or pop something..

===============

Quote:(02-12-2021, 11:50 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Nice.

So you actually setup the site yourself?

Quote:(02-12-2021, 03:26 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2021, 11:50 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Nice.

So you actually setup the site yourself?

yes i buy hosting , script , upload it ..i am not a php coder , but youtube can help ..in small things..

can you tell is ads visible on download page ? because when i test in rdp ads not showing nor pop happening , but when i test in my own laptop ads showing pop happening..

Ads is showing, i can see it.

Quote:(02-12-2021, 04:44 PM)radixtenshi Wrote:

Ads is showing, i can see it.

thanks , rdp wasnt showing...

Quote:(02-12-2021, 04:09 PM)fsociety Wrote:

yes i buy hosting , script , upload it ..i am not a php coder , but youtube can help ..in small things..
You've done well, It looks good and Is very responsive.

can you tell is ads visible on download page ? because when i test in rdp ads not showing nor pop happening , but when i test in my own laptop ads showing pop happening..
Ads are displaying on my end.

Quote:(02-13-2021, 02:52 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2021, 04:09 PM)fsociety Wrote:

You've done well, It looks good and Is very responsive.

Ads are displaying on my end.

Good adsense was far better but as it php script , i cannot think how to add more content on main page to get approval , or how to add donation text there , if i contact developer for small thing he charge money , people are so shit for money.. in this world. i buy hosting for 1 year let see how long i will able to keep this running .

Quote:(02-13-2021, 08:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2021, 06:28 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Good adsense was far better but as it php script , i cannot think how to add more content on main page to get approval , or how to add donation text there , if i contact developer for small thing he charge money , people are so shit for money.. in this world. i buy hosting for 1 year let see how long i will able to keep this running .
It won't hurt contacting the developer.

If you don't mind me asking, who's the host? And Is

the script you're using?

i buy this script from developer at 31$