Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 629 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Botnet tutorial

Quote:(02-28-2011, 05:14 PM)1llusion Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-28-2011, 03:03 PM)FunKx Wrote:

I ment, how to set it up. First I have a question, Do I need a 24/7 online host?

Well, "botnet" is really big term, first of all, you don't set up a botnet, its a network from your slaves/zombies/w/e

now, you will need to look around for something, I suggest something like hostbooter, since they are usually easy to set-up, DDOSER X seems nice to me :smile:

well... can't help you much before you have some software... sorry...

and no, you don't need 24/7 online host :smile:

Ok, all your typing seems like a code to me...what do you mean by "can't help you much before you have some software" ?

I must be stupid or something, but I still don't get it. What do you want me to do? Let's pretend I download ddoser x.

Search button is always your friend :smile:

-seems the question is already solved .__.

Quote:(03-01-2011, 09:29 AM)FunKx Wrote:

I must be stupid or something, but I still don't get it. What do you want me to do? Let's pretend I download ddoser x. :biggrin:

He means you don't have any hacking tools for having a botnet. he asked you to download

or

or

Credits to Th3Proph3t for the DDoSer cracked version :smile:

Quote:Th3Proph3t Wrote:DDoSer 3.4 Crack

I love this. It is stable, clean, powerful, and it works. I used this to save some of my bots from utter destruction recently, and it has held onto those bots and never let go. The DDoS seems not bad, I tested knocking some of my remaining Spy-Net bots offline with about 30 bots, and some actually went off with only 30. I will retest the DDoS

Over all, this program is outstanding. I recommend it too everyone.
Download:

Status: (Almost) Perfect (given that it is a crack, its not half bad)

Ok, I am going to download this in few hours, so I guess I'm waiting for further instructions :smile:

Edit: Allright, I have downloaded the ddoser.

Quote:(03-01-2011, 03:32 PM)FunKx Wrote:

Ok, I am going to download this in few hours, so I guess I'm waiting for further instructions :smile:

Edit: Allright, I have downloaded the ddoser.

I think all you need now is:
Dark Comet setup =>

alternative way to portforward =>

If you combine the 2 guides, you should get the idea

I did that tut a while ago. I didn't understand it completely. I think the output needed crypting and that is the hard part I think

Well, for crypting you need a crypter, that is another program

Well... and getting a FUD crypter is quite difficult, thats the reason why I don't have a botnet

So what do you suggest?

i suggest you buying a private crypter