Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 186 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Botstar - Facebook Messenger Bots Ready To Go ??

I just received an email about BOTSTAR at

[To see links please register here]

it looks pretty good but the biggest reason these products look good is the presentation.

Has anyone managed to get a look behind the platform that runs this as obviously even with changes to FB Messenger rules a couple of days ago this might be worth looking at.

So many of these platforms are as buggy as hell and what seems to be a bargain ends up costing you a client. What might be good if we can see how it operates in the rel world so anyone have access and also what the difference between the standard and OTO1 etc are?

Could be worth a GB depending on how that can operate usually they offer a private label option some where in all the upsells.

bump, bump, bump

bump, bump.....

bumpity bump

manychat is better

I am inclined to agree as MC is tried and tested and reliable but the templates can almost certainly adapted to MC or any other platform. It could be worth at least getting a look at what is available if the price was right if you get my drift.

Shared by simkesrb

[To see links please register here]

I think SegMate is better...

Anyone interested in GB ?

Facebook messenger bots are dead nowadays. Totally obsolete