Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 127 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
Breaking Bad

Anyone else watch the show? It is stunning! Love it!

Who is your favorite character on the show?

I would have to go with Jesse Pinkman.

If you have not yet seen it, It is worth watching!

Definitely do it. I'm taking a break from TV shows right now, because I really have to focus on them, but that one is really good.

Quote:(07-11-2013, 11:12 PM)Robbieava Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I loved this show so much. I really don't know who would be considered my favorite person though, on account of the fact that they were all so unique and entertaining in their own way shape or form. Very unique TV show.

Now, if you have finished it and want to watch something like it, but completely different at the same time, go watch weeds. If you liked Breaking Bad, you'll surely like that.

I've watched a couple episodes of it at a friends house! Going to finish breaking bad, then watch it.

I love Breaking Bad! My favorite character would have to be the Sal Goodman (I think that's how you spell it) because, well, he just doesn't give a fuck about anything. He was talking to two people that were pointing guns at him like it was a normal conversation. lmao

I loved this show so much. I really don't know who would be considered my favorite person though, on account of the fact that they were all so unique and entertaining in their own way shape or form. Very unique TV show.

Now, if you have finished it and want to watch something like it, but completely different at the same time, go watch weeds. If you liked Breaking Bad, you'll surely like that.

My favorite character is Gus. He is such a hardass yet he just looks like an innocent, kind businessman.

I have never seen it, I plan to watch it soon.

Breaking Bad is amazing, cannot wait for the new episodes.

I love Breaking Bad.
And my favourite character is Gus Fring as he is a complete boss.
Sad that he is dead now. Would have been good if him and Walter fixed something out and continued to work together.
Can't wait for the final episodes in August.