Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 462 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Broken phone

So recently my wife broke her note 9. Its gonna cost 250 to fix and/or upgrade with insurance through sprint. Their's gotta be another way to go about this. I would get some serious lovin if I made this happen.

Moved from The Lounge forum to Mobile & Tablets.

Quote:Its gonna cost 250 to fix
Who quoted you this price?

Sprint's insurance did. Other outside companies quoted more.

Quote:(04-02-2020, 01:47 PM)Catalysteffect Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Isn't there any local repair dealers, that can do the job for a fraction of the cost? In my locality, there's quite a few to choose from.

Alternatively and stating the obvious, you can SE a new phone.

Quote:(04-02-2020, 03:24 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-02-2020, 01:47 PM)Catalysteffect Wrote:

Isn't there any local repair dealers, that can do the job for a fraction of the cost? In my locality, there's quite a few to choose from.

Alternatively and stating the obvious, you can SE a new phone.

This. A local repair dealer will be able to source the parts cheaper and won't charge the same premium. Depending on the extent of screen damage, they might only need to repair the glass.

I've been through this process before and the phone is pretty broken. It turns on but you can't do anything on the screen. But there is no cheaper place well at least where I found. But the SE thing I don't know how to do and I'm wanting to learn and making invoices and how to use them and reciepts too. I don't want to go into something and mess it up for everyone.

Quote:(04-03-2020, 03:17 AM)Catalysteffect Wrote:

But there is no cheaper place well at least where I found.

Have you checked online for authorized dealers In your location? Some stores are somewhat hidden and difficult to physically spot.

In my city I'd say there's between 30-40, all looking to under their competition, hence offer a very cheap service.

Want to know need more...