Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 869 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Bulk/mass email hosting with no sending limits

Mass Mailing is widely used to advertise products, to update customers about new services or products. We offer stable, secure, powerful hosting for bulk mailing compaigns.

Why working with us?
- No need to buy bulk IP addresses, which are getting more and more difficult to get.
- Unlimited volume of bulk mailing
- Excellent Internet speed and bandwidth,
- robust dedicated channels,
- quick tech support (ICQ, Yahoo, Skype. Phone only for constant customers)
- affordable prices
- own Datacenters
- Free OS installation/reinstallation by your request (including Windows)
- Free Hardware setup/resetup by your request
- Immediate servers activation (from 1 hour till 1 day)
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Own sub-networks of IP addresses
- Large variety of software we can install on your servers
- Superb protection and security
- No contract and hosting agreement required
- 100% Anonymousity

Best regards,
Helena
Gtalk: bpwebhost
e-mail: bpwebhost AT gmail.com

Interested in finding out more. Skype works better for me.

BATMAN

What is your website?

LOL NEWBE Scammer :v burhaa

I think this is it...

[To see links please register here]

is this scam

How to? How much?

Quote:(04-09-2015 01:06 AM)Batmans Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Interested in finding out more. Skype works better for me.

BATMAN

what kind of dipsh*t are you?

i think this should be in the marketplace though if he's serious about his offer.

Hi, I know that you are interested in mail marketing. A few days ago I found a system that amazed me. There are a few good things about it. Here are some of them: 1. Takes only 5 minutes per week to work on it 2. The rest is on autopilot… what I mean by this is that you don’t have to do anything more until next week. During this time the only thing that you have to do is to watch how your commissions grow 3. It is free to set it up and configure it. 4. More… you receive $100.00 as BONUS to begin. 5. You grow your list with about 1000 subscribers every week. 6. It has a potential of making $700 per month from the first month, and growing every month… all this only with 5 minutes of work per week… Unbelievable, but true. … there are more, but if you are interested please let me know by PM.