Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 833 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Bullet Train - Trailer

@"Jiggly" and I saw this film yesterday. Comedy/Action. Bizarre fusion of western actors and Japanese setting. Would recommend.

I'm surprised the ratings aren't higher. Some brilliant cameos, and great actors in general. I like the character Brad Pitt plays - A guy who has done some bad things trying to find non-violent solutions. It's hilarious.

The films also constantly plays with this idea of fate vs will which would normally feel outdated, but they managed to make it feel relevant.

Fantastic film - I'd recommend to anyone!

The gore is a little obscured/tidier for the squeamish types, but you still get a good sense for how f'd up some of the deaths are.

I went to the cinema to watch this on the day of its release in the United Kingdom.

The movie is a non-stop thrill ride.

Bullet Train prehends you from the commencement and does not let go. It is a regaling whirlwind of goofy character after goofy character and awesome fight after awesome fight. Brad Pitt nails his leading role and everyone else does great.

The visuals of the movie are fantastic - soused in a resplendent neon glow. The soundtrack is fine, but not too memorable outside of the movie.

I've never been a fan of watching movies, but something drew me to this one, was an immediate fan.

Brad Pitt serves to be the peak western character which he does nail, but I've been a longtime fan of Sanada Hiroyuki from his past works and he delivered in this one despite being a semi(?) minor-character.

I'd recommend anyone go watch it if you haven't already.