Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 624 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Bunifu 1.5.3 .NET UI Framework (C# and VB.Net) cracked

Quote:(10-26-2017, 12:13 PM)emmanuel254 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I am enjoying, thank you very much. I am interested in something rather different, i would like to get a RAT that will help me mine, i want to infect my school computer lab lol

Not sure how this is related to OP's thread but anyway, there should be some RAT's available here on SL.

Just note that doing something like this is VERY ILLEGAL and if you get caught they might throw you in prison and a fine of a couple of 1000$ wouldn't surprise me depending on where you live.

am well aware of the risks, and i didnt mean to be irrelevant to the threads main topic. Thanks for the advice too.

you have Bunifu DataViz please?

Quote:(11-03-2017, 05:51 PM)caxias Wrote:

you have Bunifu DataViz please?

Unfortunately not.

tnx a lot man. a try this!

Mate there is something I wanna tell you!!

You've helped me this is what I'm looking for.

Thank you!

Quote:(10-26-2017, 12:36 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (10-26-2017, 12:13 PM)emmanuel254 Wrote:

I am enjoying, thank you very much. I am interested in something rather different, i would like to get a RAT that will help me mine, i want to infect my school computer lab lol

Not sure how this is related to OP's thread but anyway, there should be some RAT's available here on SL.

Just note that doing something like this is VERY ILLEGAL and if you get caught they might throw you in prison and a fine of a couple of 1000$ wouldn't surprise me depending on where you live.

This.

As you can see In this report, the Feds don't take the use of RATs lightly.

Quote:(03-28-2018, 05:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-26-2017, 12:36 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (10-26-2017, 12:13 PM)emmanuel254 Wrote:

This.

This exactly. Mildly off topic, but did you know that local police departments spend millions of dollars every year paying these ransoms so they can actually continue operating? They do. At least in the US.

Quote:(04-11-2018, 12:55 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (03-28-2018, 05:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-26-2017, 12:36 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

This.

but did you know that local police departments spend millions of dollars every year paying these ransoms so they can actually continue operating? They do. At least in the US.

I've read articles similar to what you're saying, but only took It with a grain of salt. It seems like It's certainly the case.

It just goes to show the power of ransomware when critical data Is In control of the attacker, hence no choice but to pay the ransom by It's respective owners.

Quote:(04-11-2018, 06:51 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (04-11-2018, 04:39 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-11-2018, 12:55 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

but did you know that local police departments spend millions of dollars every year paying these ransoms so they can actually continue operating? They do. At least in the US.

I've read articles similar to what you're saying, but only took It with a grain of salt. It seems like It's certainly the case.

It just goes to show the power of ransomware when critical data Is In control of the attacker, hence no choice but to pay the ransom by It's respective owners.

And it could all be solved by just not plugging a thumb drive you just seized into a network-connected computer...

Or the USB stick enclosed In a package that was dropped on the floor by a guy (who simply walked Into the building) assuming the role of a carrier, with "Private: attention accounts department" marked on the shipping label.