Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 241 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average
Buying a Group?

Hi,

This may be a shitpost, but I'd like to see about purchasing and running a group on the forums.

I'm wanting to buy a group that revolves around Social Engineering. The idea is to get like-minded individuals interested in learning the skills, mindset and tools to become a professional social engineer. Members will develop the ability to blend his/her mental skills of influence, persuasion and psychological tactics with technical skills such as mastering elicitation and pretexting.

What are the requirements for owning a group?
I realize that I will most likely have to upgrade in order to do this, but is there any other requirements? I can't seem to find much info regarding the ownership of groups.

Here you go my friend

[To see links please register here]

, it would be great to see a new active group because most of them are dead or don't last .

Sounds interesting, will be having an eye on this thread :smile:

Good luck!

I like the Idea of a social engineering group.

The key element In keeping a group alive, Is "consistency" with all members actively Involved.

Groups on SL have certainly evolved from how they were in its early days. It's best to speak to Oni about expectations, challenges and useful tips when you're considering a group. You'd be hard pressed to come across anyone who knows more about groups being successful than him.

Quote:(06-18-2018, 03:10 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

Here you go my friend

, it would be great to see a new active group because most of them are dead or don't last .

Thank you very much. :smile:

Quote:(06-18-2018, 03:43 PM)FunkyG Wrote:

Sounds interesting, will be having an eye on this thread :smile:

Good luck!

Definitely, I think it could be very interesting!

Quote:(06-18-2018, 09:42 PM)mothered Wrote:

I like the Idea of a social engineering group.

The key element In keeping a group alive, Is "consistency" with all members actively Involved.

I've jotted down some cool ideas to involve the members in. I'm excited to see what comes of this.

Quote:(06-18-2018, 10:01 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Groups on SL have certainly evolved from how they were in its early days. It's best to speak to Oni about expectations, challenges and useful tips when you're considering a group. You'd be hard pressed to come across anyone who knows more about groups being successful than him.

Awesome! Thank you. I've never owned a forums group - or been a part of one, so this will be a bit of a learning curve for me.

Seems everyone answered you first. If you want to discuss purchasing a group, just drop me a message.

We need to see all groups active again. Good luck dude, I may even drop in and see how things go since, I would be interested in joining.

Provided the caliber of members fit the group's expectancy In an effective fashion, It will alleviate (to some degree) the number of social engineering requests In that very forum.

Moreover, the group will be a port of call to those requiring urgent assistance. On these grounds, I (personally) believe It's existence Is warranted.

Glad to see this idea was brought forth before! Would like to ignite this.