Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 296 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
C# - Tell me what you want to learn about

Quote:(09-05-2019, 06:24 AM)NullData Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I wanna get into making checkers where they are not slow there is a LIB used for OpenBullet that can make the checking fast but I would like to learn how to make a good checker

Quote:(09-05-2019, 01:20 AM)UnsignedGlitch Wrote:

Maybe a good Login / Register Application and Register needing a Key they buy off you.
Making the program open differently depending on the key they buy and put it

Basic User / Upgraded User / Diamond User / Legend User / and Admin User with panel

There is a site that lets you do that for free and only takes less then 5 lines of code
called

this is the keys time span
[Image: 09s.png]

Levels are basicly tiers
like stated "Basic User / Upgraded User / Diamond User / Legend User / and Admin User"
[Image: ptI.png]

yeah but issues

Up to 3 programs
Generate 100 tokens per program
50 users per program

I wanna get into making checkers too !!
Ps : this thread is so cool mate, lv it.

I wanna get into making checkers too !!
Ps : this thread is so cool mate, lv it.

I wanna get into making checkers where they are not slow there is a LIB used for OpenBullet that can make the checking fast but I would like to learn how to make a good checker

Maybe a good Login / Register Application and Register needing a Key they buy off you.

Basic User / Upgraded User / Diamond User / Legend User / and Admin User with panel

There is a site that lets you do that for free and only takes less then 5 lines of code
called

Levels are basicly tiers
like stated "Basic User / Upgraded User / Diamond User / Legend User / and Admin User"

I just realized this is just basic auth tokens. I use an in-house solution similar to this with one of my clients. Essentially I'm using JWT with a lot of encoded data. It's a much more simple solution and you can encode a lot more into the token, you can also let the OS's crypto libraries do the validation for you, and you don't have to track the tokens at all (no database needed, and no phone-home needed). I might do a writeup on a similar system and how it might be used for ecommerce in a later tutorial. With this, of course you have the ability to restrict the tokens to a single device by reading the

and encoding that into the token.

called

Levels are basicly tiers

I just realized this is just basic auth tokens. I use an in-house solution similar to this with one of my clients. Essentially I'm using JWT with a lot of encoded data. It's a much more simple solution and you can encode a lot more into the token, you can also let the OS's crypto libraries do the validation for you, and you don't have to track the tokens at all (no database needed, and no phone-home needed). I might do a writeup on a similar system and how it might be used for ecommerce in a later tutorial. With this, of course you have the ability to restrict the tokens to a single device by reading the

and encoding that into the token.

hmmm .. any klick generator or bot etc.

Quote:(11-05-2019, 07:01 PM)kasach96 Wrote:

That's not a topic, it's a software engineering request, and I invite you to give a call to my company at 406-219-8426

Quote:(11-05-2019, 07:01 PM)kasach96 Wrote:

That's not a topic, it's a software engineering request, and I invite you to give a call to my company at 406-219-8426