Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 482 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
CMD.exe: Get second column output to variable

I need the below command second column output `<USERNAME>` result to variables:

query sessions|find "Active"
>console <USERNAME> 1 Active

I know the `%USERNAME%` OR `whoami` could get the current user name but this script will run using administrator account and will need to be able to capture the current active logon username. If I could select the second column of the output results and assign it to a variable.. this will be a great help.

In this case you should use `FOR /F` to capture the output

for /F "tokens=1,2,3,4,5" %%A in ('"query session | find "Active""') DO (
echo %%A,%%B,%%C,%%D,%%E
)

It splits also the line at spaces and TABs, but this can be problematic if the username contains spaces.