Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 828 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
COD WARZONE

does this forum like war zone and if yes how do you guys win?

Usually just get uavs and kill as much as possible, get ghost as soon as you can

Warzone is pretty fun but only when I play with a group of friends or my brothers. Definitely gets competitive Lol

Actually, I hate WarZone. I've not been too huge of a Call of Duty fan in recent years, but I think Modern Warfare and Cold War were actually pretty good. That being the case though, they're good COD games, not good battle royales.

Maybe I'm just tired of the battle royale genre, honestly. Only game I think has ever really done it right is Apex. Anyways, I'm not a fan of the time to kill in WarZone. I also hate that I have to have it installed to have the main games on my system. I don't like the plate system, but this one is more a fret because of how illogical it is. 3 Sapis in the front of the carrier, and when they break they don't even get replaced, the character just puts more in lmao.

Quote:(04-13-2021, 05:45 AM)Stocking Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm not a fan of the time to kill in WarZone.

The shields are a buzzkill, for sure. Just an excuse to waste ammo.

I don't like playing solo. Usually I only win in the party

The new warzone is shithouse

Warzone's fun when with friends otherwise it just gets a lot more competitive for me.

I'd really like to give it a shot every single day... if it wasn't for the infinite amount of giant updates :/

I hope they will get rid of this madness in the next iteration of their engine :/

yeah except for the fucking 20+ GB and 5+ GB updates every fucking week