Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 314 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
[COMING SOON] wTools Evolved

[Image: SC6rs3x.png]
Hello there CodeCommunity,

I'm BreShiE, some of you may know me, but the most of you will not. I'm the coder of an old programmer called 'wTools'. This program set the trend on the current scene of all these multi-use VB.NET/C# tools. You know the one's, right? The one's that promise you free skype resolvers and skype spammers etc etc.

Well, wTools was the first of a kind, it took the scene by storm and had a good 5000 downloads on mediafire. It got its love for being the first of its kind, stable and for having a direct download link. Well I'm here to inform you that I will be releasing a new and upgraded version of wTools soon, wTools Evolved!

wTools Evolved will be based upon it's father, apart from the whole system will be entirely re-coded and a new theme will replace the current one. I'm going to be adding in more features and better error handling to make it more stable than what wTools was originally. I'm saddened to see wTools leave the scene, it's a shame it had a dependency on my site which disallows it from automatically updating and therefore won't even open due to a human error on my part.

Look out for it soon, and it will come EXCLUSIVELY to CodeCommunity FIRST! A whole week before any other site!

If you wish to checkout the old wTools, here's a copy/paste from a thread on the most recent version. Screenshots included.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

[/hide]

Well, if you want a nice and professional theme feel free to add me on skype: revengehelroos.

I'm good, thanks. I've already got one.

Seen a lot of these released before, hope yours stands out! Good luck with this.

As I said, wTools was the trend setter. My program set the mark for all these other shitty programs. I mean, even "Pop's Multi Tool" was an obvious copy of mine.

There was something I've been using for a few years, NetTools, which sounds quite similar to this, though with different tools and a different focus.

Yeah wTools Evolved has a completely different focus and aims. NetTools is obviously much bigger but it's also considered "skiddy" by the majority to own. wTools Evolved wont be focusing on helping hackers, it's just a set of tools that anyone can use if they wish.

I thought using someone else's program to "hack" was considered skiddie. Anyhow this isn't hackforums, Its not a "hacking" forum. But feature wise your project looks good.

This project has nothing to do with hacking, HackForums or any associate activities. Read the post before yours.

Here's a ALPHA preview for you guys:

[Image: 3z7kk.png]

Please let me know what you think.