Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 669 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Can't export my database from mysql workbench

You can use native MySQL Workbench **"Migration wizard"** to migrate data without errors.
It can be found in menu
**Database -> Migration Wizard**
It can transfer data "online" but I didn't found an option to create a dump file with it.
It is a pretty good solution for migrations

I faced the same issue with MySQL workbench latest edition, I resolved it using the mysqldump command line

C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Workbench 8.0 CE\mysqldump --column-statistics=0 --user=USERNAME --host=REMOTE_HOST --protocol=tcp --port=3306 --default-character-set=utf8 DATABASE_NAME > c:\temp\dump.sql --password

Replace USERNAME, REMOTE_HOST, DATABASE_NAME with your names.

From **Mysql-workbench version 8.0.14** you don't have the option to disable **column-statistics**.

But you have an option to do it by **enabling delete-master-logs:**
[Mysql-workbench version 8.0.22][2]

* **--delete-master-logs** has the same effect as the **"RESET MASTER"** SQL command
* **RESET MASTER** deletes all binary log files listed in the index file, resets the binary log index file to be empty, and creates a new binary log file. This statement is intended to be used only when the master is started for the first time.

[1]:

[2]:

It is due to a flag that is by default "enabled" in mysqldump 8.

That can be disabled by adding `--column-statistics=0`.

Syntax :

mysqldump --column-statistics=0 --host=<server> --user <user> --password <securepass>

For more info please go to [this link][1].

To disable column statistics by default, you can add:

[mysqldump]
column-statistics=0

to a MySQL config file, such as `/etc/my.cnf` or `~/.my.cnf`.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

On MACOS, just downgrade to version 8.0.13, that's the only thing did the job for us.

The following link can help

[![MacOS MySQL Work Bench 8.0.13][1]][1]

[1]:

If you are using SSH key to access remote database then do the following -:

**Step 1**

brew install putty

**Step 2**

puttygen id_rsa -O private-openssh -o id_rsa.pem

**Step 3** - In MySQL workbench

SSH Key File: /Users/local/.ssh/id_rsa.pem

Hope it helps someone because it wasted 3 hours of our time :)

If you are using windows with XAMPP, you need to indicate the path through XAMP. Do the following:

In your MySQL Workbench:
Go to `edit -> preferences -> administration` under "Path to mysqldump tool" enter the path: `C:\xampp\mysql\bin\mysqldump.exe ` then click ok.

To summarize what I did from the helpful comments of [@JustinLaureno][1] and [@Mohd.Shaizad][2], tested on MySQL Workbench 8.0.18:

* Navigate to `C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Workbench 8.0 CE\modules`
* Edit the file `wb_admin_export.py` (you need admin permissions for this)
* amend the line:
<!-- language: python -->
skip_column_statistics = True if get_mysqldump_version() > Version(8, 0, 2) and self.owner.ctrl_be.target_version < Version(8, 0, 0) else False

* to:
skip_column_statistics = True

* ***DO NOT*** add inline comments or it won't work!
skip_column_statistics = True # This won't work
* Restart MySQL Workbench
* Perform the export

[1]:

[2]: