Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 431 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Can't import LDAP query feed data

I've set up an LDAP query that successfully pulls all data from the field `physicaldeliveryofficename` from our Windows Active Directory:

[![LDAP_query.png][1]][1]

I also setup a View that uses the query to further refine the list, so I am confident that the query itself is working:

[![LDAP_views.png][2]][2]

The problem occurs when I try to use Feeds Importers to grab that data and add it to my Offices content type. Here are my settings:

**Basic settings**

Name: Offices
Attach to content type: Use standalone form
Periodic import: 1 day
Import on submission: checked

**Fecher**

LDAP Query Fetcher is selected

**LDAP Query Fetcher**

LDAP Query: HPSI Offices (that's the right query)

**Parser**

LDAP Entry Parser for Feeds is selected

**Processor**

Node processor is selected

**Node processor**

Bundle: Office
Language: Language neutral
Insert new nodes: Insert new nodes
Update existing nodes: Update existing nodes
Text format: plain text (also tried HTML)
Action to take when previously imported nodes are missing in the feed: Delete non-existent nodes
Author: Currently using user 1, but also tried anonymous
Authorize: checked
Expire nodes: never

**Mapping**

Source: [physicaldeliveryofficename]
Target: Title (title)
Used as unique

When I run this feed importer, the only thing that happens is a single Office is created with a blank title (see last image.) Can anyone tell me why this importer isn't working when both the LDAP query and a View that depends on it are working?

[![Feeds_import.png][3]][3]

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

UPDATE: I opened an issue against LDAP Feeds at Drupal.org and it appears I'm not the only one with this problem.

[To see links please register here]