Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 319 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Can I Use Cracked Tools on a VPS?

Hey guys, I want to get myself a vps so that I don't use the bandwidth from my ISP and was wondering what would happen if I installed some of the cracked tools that I'm currently using on the VPS. Would it risk then shutting down my account or can they find out? Is anyone else doing this?

Thanks

Hey there, I've had no issues doing this. But i never asked for assistance or support since you would then be at risked since they would look into your tools.

Also make sure you know that the programs or tools don't ping back product owners. Since then you would be at risk from the product/service owners finding out about the VPS and get your account shut down.

Thanks. Plus repped.

One thing to keep an eye on is the server load your tools are using. If there are high server loads, they'll snoop around to see what is causing it. Even then though, they'll probably just warn you abotu the load and not really pay attention to whether the software is legit or not.

Something like - "Hey man, this script you are running has our server by the balls and is squeezing hard. You need to tell it to calm the hell down."

Thanks for the advice. Plus repped.