Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 194 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Can i create Facebook Without Number ?

Need Website Best Virtual Number Provider

Facebook has strict policies that don't allow anonymous account creation to prevent abuse and spam. If you want to create an anonymous account, you need to register with a VPN and will at some point be required to authenticate using an ID, passport, or other PII to verify you are a real human being.

Note: You posted this in the wrong place. It belongs in another forum.

You can create account through Gmail account or you can create Facebook account by getting Virtual number.And I think

[To see links please register here]

will be better off site you can try and see.

Moved from Introductions to Requests.

Quote:Need Website Best Virtual Number Provider
Check out these services:

Quote:(09-07-2022, 11:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

These work well, especially Burner App, however as I mentioned Facebook has a strict policy of identifying users now. Since about 2011 they have required you to submit a valid state ID and it is verified in-house by technical staff. You can probably get away with using their services if you have a bulletproof identity generated but if they find out it's a fake account they will terminate it. I have had 5 accounts terminated, none were connected to anything in my real life (IRL) and I was asked to submit documents for them so I had to throw them away, It was about 6 months into account usage. Your mileage may vary but good luck. I don't know what reason you have for wanting to use Facebook (Meta) because of their invasive privacy policy, but to each their own.

Quote:(09-07-2022, 05:52 PM)Hidden Signals Wrote:

Quote: (09-07-2022, 11:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

These work well, especially Burner App, however as I mentioned Facebook has a strict policy of identifying users now. Since about 2011 they have required you to submit a valid state ID and it is verified in-house by technical staff. You can probably get away with using their services if you have a bulletproof identity generated but if they find out it's a fake account they will terminate it. I have had 5 accounts terminated, none were connected to anything in my real life (IRL) and I was asked to submit documents for them so I had to throw them away, It was about 6 months into account usage. Your mileage may vary but good luck. I don't know what reason you have for wanting to use Facebook (Meta) because of their invasive privacy policy, but to each their own.
Agreed.

Quote:(09-07-2022, 05:52 PM)Hidden Signals Wrote:

Quote: (09-07-2022, 11:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

That really sucks maybe its the country you live in?
Because in the EU you never need to submit your id card etc (and i have several obviously fake name accounts)
I can also just create accounts without a phone number at all.
Only time fb ever asked for an id card was when i was helping a friend to recover a hacked account and they needed the card to see if it was the right person claiming acces to it.
But @op i can send you sims if u want, i dont know if you need a number for single use but i could give u 1 that u can use but i throw the number away after 24h so if u need the number later on its impossible to retrieve