Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 545 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
"Can you confirm that it is your door shown in the picture?"

I ordered 6 items from H&M totalling 160$. The delivery guy just placed the package in front of my door without me signing anything and took a picture.
I sent them an email claiming DNA and they replied with this email: "We have been in contact with them and they have sent us a picture of the delivery (attached). Can you confirm that it is your door shown in the picture?"

What is the smartest way of replying to this?

Leaving the package in front of your door is not the same thing as handing it over to you directly and you signing for it. As far as you are concerned someone took the package before you got home.

Quote:(11-21-2022, 05:01 PM)db8803 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Leaving the package in front of your door is not the same thing as handing it over to you directly and you signing for it. As far as you are concerned someone took the package before you got home.
^ Spot on.

They can take 100 photos of every angle. It still doesn't change the fact that It was left unattended at your doorstep.

@"blondie_lover", did you reply accordingly?

Quote:(11-23-2022, 01:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

@"blondie_lover", did you reply accordingly?
Thank you for the help. I replied to them accordingly like you said, and they replied with this email:

“As the package has been confirmed delivered to the correct address, we are not able to refund the package as the delivery method specifies that the package is delivered on the doormat or in a letterbox.
If you are still missing the package and disagree with the decision, you can make a chargeback via PayPal and they will then follow up the matter with us.”

Should I go ahead and make a chargeback via PayPal, or continue sending them emails until I get a replacement/refund?

Quote:(11-23-2022, 04:02 PM)Sutfnabor Wrote:

Quote:as the delivery method specifies that the package is delivered on the doormat or in a letterbox.

Did you choose this specific delivery method yourself?
No. They had no options as to how they would deliver it. It was either a pickup-point, or deliver it to my home.

Quote:as the delivery method specifies that the package is delivered on the doormat or in a letterbox.

Quote:(11-23-2022, 04:06 PM)blondie_lover Wrote:

Quote: (11-23-2022, 04:02 PM)Sutfnabor Wrote:

No. They had no options as to how they would deliver it. It was either a pickup-point, or deliver it to my home.
It's "their delivery options", hence the liability falls on them.

Tell them that you've complied with "their delivery arrangement" and given you didn't receive the package, they're responsible for nonreceipt of goods.

just ask the rep if they can confirm if they are single or not?