Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 238 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Chatbox

This is UziGaming's official chatbox. In here, you may discuss anything within the rules.

Please do not intentionally spam to higher your post count or you will receive a positing ban.

This is for general discussions. Not only does it raise for website's overall post count, but it saves us implementing a shoutbox!

Thanks.

Quote:(11-11-2012, 02:40 AM)LMG Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Very nice post here, I suggest disabling the posts to count just so their isnt loads of spam

Well I would rather keep the post count enabled but I will delete spam post and warn those who are spamming.

I remember this on the older site, Uzi! Nice addition to increase forum popularity

Quote:(11-11-2012, 02:42 AM)Blur Wrote:

I remember this on the older site, Uzi! Nice addition to increase forum popularity :smile:

Hopefully it will. Anyway, what do you think of the new UziGaming so far?

I agree with LMG. Disabling post count for this would be a good idea.
But anyways, how are you guys?

I really enjoy the new UziGaming so far. The members and staff are really nice here. You're doing an awesome job, man.

Quote:(11-11-2012, 02:43 AM)Blur Wrote:

I really enjoy the new UziGaming so far. The members and staff are really nice here. You're doing an awesome job, man.

Glad to hear that! Also, congratulations on hitting 100 posts man.

No problem CRATE, enjoy!

Very nice post here, I suggest disabling the posts to count just so their isnt loads of spam

I actually love this site so much ! When I first saw the FK post I was like "meh , I'll probably just have a look" but now... Haha