Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 382 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Check if within Div area onclick event

I have a pop up menu that appears when the users name is hovered over using onmouseeneter and the menu disapeers when onmouseleave is triggerd.

The problem i have is that on occasion the mouseleave is not triggered and the menu stays showing, which is ok but i require another check to see if mouse is within the div on mouse move. and also a click event to close the div if the click is outside of the div.

How can i check weather a click or a mousemove is within a div or not.

I have tried the following with no luck. allthough the code is fine i require another way.

<div id='overlay' class='overlay' style='display:none;'
onmouseover='showoverlay();' onmouseleave='removeoverlay();'> </div>

function showoverlay() {
var overlay=document.getElementById("overlay");
overlay.style.display="block";
overlay.style.zIndex="999";
overlay.style.opacity="1";

}

function removeoverlay() {

var overlay = document.getElementById("overlay");
overlay.style.opacity="0";
overlay.style.display="none"