Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 588 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Closed..............Closed

Closed..............Closed

Links updated...This product does not look complete but some videos are up... I have posted the links to the videos below... download and view while you can...

copy and paste the links directly in your browser if you are having issues viewing the site and its redirecting to the direct website.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

anyone has this ??

This lunch today january 1st 2014!

Nice way to try and steal my product and post the video links online. What a bunch of scumbags (milsap). Website locked!!!

Be like everyone else and purchase instead of trying to give it out for free! I worked hard to create this. Please Respect!

Quote:(01-06-2014 06:58 AM)lando26 Wrote:

Be like everyone else and purchase instead of trying to give it out for free! I worked hard to create this. Please Respect!
this is a blackhat forum dumb ass, we share content here.. you have no say here bud.. MOVE ALONG NOW and stop trying to prevent us from sharing your BLACKHAT METHOD at a blackhat forum haha..

Anyone got it yet.

Well too d*** bad dumbass its locked!

Im not trying to prevent you. I am preventing you. There is a difference

Quote:(01-07-2014 04:56 AM)iNeedMoney Wrote:

This Is the actual guy who created the product!! OMG but to be honest there is nothing you can do about this is happend to the best of us!! people will actually share there username and password to your site after they buy the product or get inside the product after they buy it and copy all the videos with screen o matic and share them it is bad for the person that created the product but its been going on for years imagine people like greg davis who have $2000 and $3000 products it happens to them as well what can i say its a life
Quote:(01-06-2014 06:58 AM)lando26 Wrote:

this is a blackhat forum dumb ass, we share content here.. you have no say here bud.. MOVE ALONG NOW and stop trying to prevent us from sharing your BLACKHAT METHOD at a blackhat forum haha..

Hi lando26/Orlando,

Now that you have a lot of lookers on ..please tell/sell us just how good this product is
yes I've read the sales page but would like some up to date news and mainly
areas where the money is being made on CL.
You may even like to offer a Special Pricing to your brothers and sisters here on BBHF
It woudn't be the first time that's happened !
Who knows you may score a few sales and friends here.

Cheers