Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 271 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Closest Ever Picture of the Sun

[Image: _123949706_esasun.jpg]

The above is an actual photograph, not an artists rendition. It's pretty cool, although, it does show how accurate artists renditions have been thus far!

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Read more

Damn, that's cool as hell. Pretty hyped about that second-last sentence of the quote. Never thought about how we've never seen that

Quote:(04-01-2022, 01:07 PM)04012022 Wrote:

Damn, that's cool as hell. Pretty hyped about that second-last sentence of the quote. Never thought about how we've never seen that

Me neither. We've gotten very used to the images from our telescopes. It's odd to this this is the closest real photo ever. And that's only half way.

Wow, thats amazing.
I really find it interesting and cool about our proggesion as humans!

It's absolutely fascinating.

And that's at 75 million kilometres away. Can you Imagine what It'd be like at half the distance?

Quote:(04-03-2022, 02:08 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's absolutely fascinating.

And that's at 75 million kilometres away. Can you Imagine what It'd be like at half the distance?

I don't recall if the article mentioned specifically how close they're intending to get. I did read that it can go up to 5x hotter than the boiling point of water, but I'm not sure how that translates to distance from the sun.

Quote:(04-03-2022, 12:04 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-03-2022, 11:24 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I don't recall if the article mentioned specifically how close they're intending to get. I did read that it can go up to 5x hotter than the boiling point of water, but I'm not sure how that translates to distance from the sun.
Does the comment below mean the probe will make Its way to the sun Itself? Due to the extreme heat, wouldn't It disintegrate?
Quote:The probe is currently on a three year mission to get to the sun

That's what I'm unsure about. I don't know how close or not it's intended to go. However, when NASA etc send these things out into space, they rarely if ever plan for them to return to Earth.

I wonder how many probs and pieces of tech like this are floating in the dead of space somewhere far away.

Quote:(04-03-2022, 11:24 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Does the comment below mean the probe will make Its way to the sun Itself? Due to the extreme heat, wouldn't It disintegrate?
Quote:The probe is currently on a three year mission to get to the sun

looks like a bowling ball no cap

Quote:(04-29-2022, 12:59 AM)Vandal Wrote:

looks like a bowling ball no cap

I now can't unsee this.