Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1050 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Coffee/Espresso machine

Quote:(06-23-2022, 02:25 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For info, Breville SE still ongoing. Repair center confirmed reception of my "machine." Giving them another couple of days before following up with them.

Are you doing a FTID, then?

Quote:(06-23-2022, 02:53 PM)BitPlayer Wrote:

Quote: (06-23-2022, 02:25 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

For info, Breville SE still ongoing. Repair center confirmed reception of my "machine." Giving them another couple of days before following up with them.

I hate that name but yes, a variation thereof.

Quote:(06-23-2022, 03:40 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

Quote: (06-23-2022, 02:53 PM)BitPlayer Wrote:

Quote: (06-23-2022, 02:25 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

Can you elaborate on the exact technique your using ?

Quote:(06-23-2022, 10:13 PM)azizouma Wrote:

Quote: (06-23-2022, 03:40 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

Quote: (06-23-2022, 02:53 PM)BitPlayer Wrote:

Can you elaborate on the exact technique your using ?

It involves replacing and deleting info on the prepaid shipping label. Works about 80% of the time.

FTID as described in Bob’s ebook might work with carriers encoding only part of the address in their barcode (such as UPS), but even then it is very unreliable and incomplete. Doesn’t take a lot of thought to realize the shortcomings of the method and to come up with your own improved solution. Hint: a label with big fat blank zones where there should be writing attracts attention. Other hint: carriers now use barcodes to sort their packages, so whatever the written address shows will be overruled by what the scan says.

It won’t last anyways, the carriers are patching it by re-weighing the packages more systematically even for return services with prepaid consignments. I give it maybe another 6 months before this method starts crumbling.

Quote:(06-23-2022, 02:25 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

looking forward to hearing your outcome

Quote:(06-23-2022, 11:56 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

FTID as described in Bob’s ebook might work with carriers encoding only part of the address in their barcode (such as UPS), but even then it is very unreliable and incomplete.
I couldn't agree more.

SE successful. Manufacturer confirmed the shipment of a brand new machine. Should receive it within the next few days. Customer service was impeccable by the way.

I honestly wasn’t expecting it to work. I guess I got lucky.

Hey coffee lovers! ☕️ Looking for a new coffee recommendation? Let me introduce you to Fabula Coffee. What sets it apart from the rest? Well, first of all, their coffees are grown at high elevations and in the shade, resulting in a truly exceptional flavor. But that's not all! Fabula Coffee is sourced from quality, organic farmers, ensuring a low acidity that won't leave you with a stomachache.

One thing that really impressed me about Fabula Coffee is their commitment to quality and purity. Their coffee is always clean, with no molds or pesticides. In fact, they go the extra mile by testing it for over 350 chemical compounds, ensuring a truly pristine cup of coffee. If you're curious to try it out, I highly recommend their Hazelnut Coffee Pods for K-Machines. Indulge in the rich, nutty flavors that are sure to delight your taste buds. Give it a go and experience the difference for yourself! You can find them here

Enjoy your coffee journey with Fabula Coffee! ?