Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 210 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Come help with the AF RAT!

Would there be an HTTP version for those who can't port forward?

Quote:(12-06-2012, 03:33 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yeah it would be sweet to see in actoin. Should make a like a ratting services out of this if you ask me.

We can, but this will be available to any AF member for free, and open-source to VIPs (as they are the most trustworthy).

Quote:(12-06-2012, 10:55 PM)Devil Child Wrote:

I would love to be a part of this. Not good at coding, but I have other skills such as graphics design and making people lol.

Your skills would be helpful, but I was thinking of having a contest for who can make the best graphics on the forum. Although I'll send you a PM if enough people back the idea and I make the contest.

Quote:(12-07-2012, 02:35 AM)Three Wrote:

Just get a VPN with portforwarding.

Quote:(12-07-2012, 02:37 AM)Devil Child Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2012, 02:35 AM)Three Wrote:

Just get a VPN with portforwarding.

There will be an HTTP. I like to do everything overboard. So yes, probably won't start like that, but that's something to expect.

Haha, this was considered months before you guys joined. Nothing actually happened. You need very good C++ programmers and I doubt this will get anywhere.

However, if you guys are really serious, then I'll see if I can work it out.

Quote:(12-07-2012, 10:23 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

Haha, this was considered months before you guys joined. Nothing actually happened. You need very good C++ programmers and I doubt this will get anywhere.

However, if you guys are really serious, then I'll see if I can work it out.

We are serious. I want to contribute something great to AF.

Quote:(12-07-2012, 02:32 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2012, 03:33 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Yeah it would be sweet to see in actoin. Should make a like a ratting services out of this if you ask me.

We can, but this will be available to any AF member for free, and open-source to VIPs (as they are the most trustworthy).

Quote:(12-06-2012, 10:55 PM)Devil Child Wrote:

I would love to be a part of this. Not good at coding, but I have other skills such as graphics design and making people lol.

Your skills would be helpful, but I was thinking of having a contest for who can make the best graphics on the forum. Although I'll send you a PM if enough people back the idea and I make the contest.
I could sponsor the projoct, meaning I could pay for certain expenses.

This sounds like an awesome idea!
Btw, is Python a good coding program to learn??

If you need to crypt the virus, you didn't make it right.

This sounds like a really cool idea. I couldn't be much help, I'm still a beginner in C++