Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 710 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Comedy anime making laugh

Almost all animes have a comedic component, but there are titles that make you ride on the floor. For me, this is the Daily Lives of High School Boys. Share your recommendations, please, which title made you smile?)

can you please share the link of this anime series

Nichijou or Lucky Star, both hilarious

Gintama will crack you up to death. It deserves the no.1 spot!

I haven't actually watched a lot of comedy genre shows. I do like comedic moments in more serious shows. Somehow it seems more funny in contrast to the serious scenes.

Steins;Gate certainly made me giggle. However, I wouldn't call that a comedy as such.

I'm a fan of good Comedy anime, so I can recommend Barakamon or the recently released Kakushigoto, a hilarious work about a father who hides his work as a mangaka, because his main masterpiece is a very depraved read, also very popular, so sometimes the main character is hard. I love anime, because it has its own special Shine, but it can also be so different.

SlamDunk is the best anime that made me laugh!

Quote:(06-29-2020, 10:14 AM)Mendy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I am always funny in such cases

What?

Do u really think that almost everything has a comedic context??

Bobobo is for me the best anime to make you laugh