Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 315 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Communication without internet

Is there anything communication related where you don't need internet for?
Or does anyone has suggestions? Trying to make something out of this

Quote:Is there anything communication related where you don't need internet for?
A landline phone that connects to the telephone cabling via the wall jack.

That's more like offline verbal communication

Quote:(03-20-2021, 10:05 PM)Badgateway504 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That's more like offline verbal communication
That's the point- "offline" In support of the OP's request.

It's still a form of communication.

walkie talkies. they use radio. no, but i cant think of anything.

Quote:(03-21-2021, 09:26 AM)poi$on.ivy Wrote:

walkie talkies. they use radio.
I still have a pair back from the early 80s.

The Arial extends, and Is literally over 1.5 meters long. They're still functional with around a 5km range.

Quote:(03-21-2021, 09:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-21-2021, 09:26 AM)poi$on.ivy Wrote:

walkie talkies. they use radio.
I still have a pair back from the early 80s.

The Arial extends, and Is literally over 1.5 meters long. They're still functional with around a 5km range.
Are you that old? :biggrin: Haha. No, but I have a pair from the late 90's. They were popular back then.

Quote:(03-21-2021, 10:11 AM)poi$on.ivy Wrote:

but I have a pair from the late 90's. They were popular back then.
They certainly were a hot commodity In the 80s & 90s.

Mine are the size of an average house brick, and probably weigh the same as well. Each unit requires "eight AAA batteries" to function.

ham radios. I knew a guy who set up a pirate radio station in the desert. military found it in 12 hours but it was fun while it lasted.

Quote:(04-01-2021, 01:40 AM)nippleclit Wrote:

ham radios. I knew a guy who set up a pirate radio station in the desert. military found it in 12 hours but it was fun while it lasted.

I'm not going to suggest a pirate station, but yeah ham radio. There's the obvious voice communication, but you can run computer network links over radio. You don't depend on infrastructure, so there's no need to pay someone to communicate. Just 100 watts on HF using a length of wire is enough to communicate with just about any point on earth or even in near space using nothing but a radio. Try talking to the folks aboard the international space station without a ham radio.