Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 158 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Config Account Capture Uses?

Hi all!
For educational purposes, ofcourse, I am really curious about the overall uses of captured information within Openbullet configs. Specifically the captured internal point system totals, as in Educational Coding Account Super Special Accrued User Points, how are they used? Could someone theoretically, for educationl purposes and all, move said special account points, add/subtract them, maybe log in and impersonate said user and spend their accrued points? Any information and thought experimentation is welcomed!

Moved from Configs to Requests.

Thank you boss person! I will make better choices going forward!

understood!!! that makes a bunch of sense.would one theoretically use the specialty non cash currencies, like dominos points, for their own needs?

Capturing in configs is extremely useful. When your cracking the capture will tell you information like if theres a payment method attached to the account. Or if theres past orders or balance on the account. This saves a lot of time because you can see if an accounts worth logging into before wasting the time to manually log in.

thank you so much! i did select reply, having deleted the block of previous text. is that acceptable?
so back to the confic capture. lets take the case of theoretical dominos pizza points on a captured account. do the new holders of that info order a pizza online using those credentials and use the points?

Quote: (10-07-2022, 05:10 AM)Tibo Inc Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-07-2022, 04:54 AM)CheapJudgeServant Wrote:

understood!!! that makes a bunch of sense.would one theoretically use the specialty non cash currencies, like dominos points, for their own needs?

Exactly. Points are the most common thing people crack for but by no means the only!

P.s. Try hitting reply on the message your replying to. It notifies the poster so they can come and check the post, otherwise it'll probably be ignored.
or is this better?

pickup in store? or maybe deliver and send it to somewhere else, not one's actual address, and go hang out and pick it up from the delivery driver? thank you again. i'm wrapping my mind around it.

Quote:(10-07-2022, 05:26 AM)CheapJudgeServant Wrote:

pickup in store? or maybe deliver and send it to somewhere else, not one's actual address, and go hang out and pick it up from the delivery driver? thank you again. i'm wrapping my mind around it.

In all honesty your over thinking it. Of course safety is paramount, but the police aren't going to come over a pizza. If your worried just change the email and password to the account and the owner would never get your address, nor would the police, the only people who would are dominos and they're not gonna do anything.

Quote:(10-07-2022, 04:54 AM)CheapJudgeServant Wrote:

Exactly. Points are the most common thing people crack for but by no means the only!

P.s. Try hitting reply on the message your replying to. It notifies the poster so they can come and check the post, otherwise it'll probably be ignored.

Quote:(10-07-2022, 05:20 AM)CheapJudgeServant Wrote:

thank you so much! i did select reply, having deleted the block of previous text. is that acceptable?
so back to the confic capture. lets take the case of theoretical dominos pizza points on a captured account. do the new holders of that info order a pizza online using those credentials and use the points?

Quote: (10-07-2022, 05:10 AM)Tibo Inc Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2022, 04:54 AM)CheapJudgeServant Wrote:

or is this better?

The block of code is required when replying to someone.

Yeah you've got it spot on. If i cracked a dominos account with points I would just log in and spend the points on a pizza.