Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 158 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Cpanel subdomain 0/0

Quote:(11-27-2021, 02:48 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-26-2021, 06:23 PM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:

Quote: (11-26-2021, 02:56 AM)mothered Wrote:

You're very welcome.

I'm glad the subdomain has worked. Sometimes It may take time to propagate (DNS Info to update across the Internet), so give It another 24 hours.
Hi Mothered,

Very thanks for your help :cool: , you are clearer and faster than technical support :xd:

So now I have no further manipulation to do?
You're very welcome.

If you've added the subdomain correctly In cPanel, there's no further requirement on your part. If It hasn't propagated today, open a ticket with the host and ask why It hasn't taken effect.

Hi Mothered,

Thanks for your help !

Quote:(11-29-2021, 08:08 PM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:

Hi Mothered,

Thanks for your help ! :cool:
You're always welcome.

Did support provide assistance?

Hi Mothered,

In fact I recently bought a dozen cpanel accounts, on different auto shop and I realized that when I create a sub domain with a cpanel version 86.0.40 it does not work but with a version 100.0.4
everything works correctly, I didn't want to take the lead and look for the reason for the malfunction... so i just buy cpanel again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But some cpanels sold on this platform had their passwords changed or no connection after a few days, so no refund possible ...(refund are made within 24 to 48 hours ) щ(゚Д゚щ)

In addition to that we can not preview your purchase...

Personally I do not recommend anyone to go to this site !

In my case I need a cpanel account with a random domain name ex kqsuyd.xyz and with the possibility of putting one sub domain and one mysql database.

If by chance someone from the forum sells cpanel version 100.0.4 with my condition CONTACT ME ! (っ▀¯▀)つ

Quote:(12-01-2021, 01:04 AM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:

Hi Mothered,

In fact I recently bought a dozen cpanel accounts, on different auto shop and I realized that when I create a sub domain with a cpanel version 86.0.40 it does not work but with a version 100.0.4
everything works correctly, I didn't want to take the lead and look for the reason for the malfunction... so i just buy cpanel again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But some cpanels sold on this platform had their passwords changed or no connection after a few days, so no refund possible ...(refund are made within 24 to 48 hours ) щ(゚Д゚щ)

In my case I need a cpanel account with a random domain name ex kqsuyd.xyz and with the possibility of putting one sub domain and one mysql database.

If by chance someone from the forum sells cpanel version 100.0.4 with my condition CONTACT ME ! (っ▀¯▀)つ
I see, thanks for providing your experience.

Quote:Personally I do not recommend anyone to go to this site !
What site are you referring to?

Quote:(12-01-2021, 03:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-01-2021, 01:04 AM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:

Hi Mothered,

Hi Mothered,

rotex.to and xleet.is ... very shit site.

Quote:(12-01-2021, 11:07 PM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:

Quote: (12-01-2021, 03:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-01-2021, 01:04 AM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:

Hi Mothered,

Hi Mothered,

rotex.to and xleet.is ... very shit site.
Thanks for your reply.

I'll be sure to avoid them.