Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 151 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Cracking Hashes with Ophcrack and Rainbow Tables

First of all download Ophcrack:

[To see links please register here]

After you download Ophcrack

-Download the Rainbow tables:

These tables are hashes of every known combination that you can think of, hence their size (biggest is 2 TB, which is paid)
Download the free Rainbow Tables because they arent so big
and because you are a cheap bastard

- Unzip the Rainbow Table
- Open Ophcrack and click on Tables
- Load the unzipped Rainbow Table onto Ophcrack

If installed correctly you will see them available on the small white window on the bottom of the program with a green light to the right of the Rainbow Table name

After you have successfully downloaded and installed both Ophcrack and the Rainbow Table of your choice, its time to crack hashes:

- Copy the hash
- Click on Load on the top left corner
- Select Single Hash from the drop down menu
- In the pop-up window paste the hash inside the text box and click ok
Hash will appear on the upper white box
-Select the hash
- Click on Crack
Wait for glory :blackhat:

I hope this community doesn't mind minor bumps, as I have a question: can I download hashed passwords for later decrypting using Ophcrack?

Quote:(06-24-2013, 06:44 AM)ComputerTrophy Wrote:

I hope this community doesn't mind minor bumps, as I have a question: can I download hashed passwords for later decrypting using Ophcrack?

I'm not sure about Ophcrack, but with passwords pro you can crack them at any time.

Lol, paying for rainbow tables. Sorry, that is stupid as fuck.

Tables:

I've been downloading one for about a week now and I'm currently at 50% :/ It'll take some time if you're downloading via torrent, not sure about HTTP.