Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 802 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Cracking Steam [Tutorial]

COOL :biggrin:....wish one of counter strike could have been downloaded too............

depends on the downlaod region......u should try ur self............changing download region works....steam is trying its best to fix this prob...hope it will work again propoerly...........

i ahve selected romania now................but i want to know which country has the least pressure on its servers...........

team fortress 2 works if ur download region is france -paris.......... probably......

ITS WORKING.......... DOWNLOAD REGION - FRANCE -PARIS
SPEED - DSL > 768 kbps

All games which I did list are from Poland region...

ok all games are possible but everything may require a different region.......but anyway they can be downloaded....

thanks for this comment will be worth some replies :biggrin:..........

i think this doesnt require keys anyways let me check.......

this become here as only madder and better

Cracked steam only gives you a few source games but any others you try to download will not work.

Quote:(01-28-2011, 11:15 AM)Crash_Override Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Cracked steam only gives you a few source games but any others you try to download will not work.

actually u can download all...but u have to get the perfect download region for that....and steam is working on this download region problem it will fixed any day this year.........

Great tutorial :smile:
here is a virusscan anyways 100% clean:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.