Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1043 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Cracking WEP no clients ( The easy way )

Where do you live saoudi arabia? use hidemyass.com or a vpn

That's sick. You should get away from your country as far as possible. :o

your persian im jordanian/american

well. forget me. nice WEP cracking guide you posted :smile:

is there any easy way for cracking WPA too besides using a wordlist?

Quote:(04-03-2011, 05:59 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Persian in a Persian country... well. forget me. nice WEP cracking guide you posted :smile:

is there any easy way for cracking WPA too besides using a wordlist?

You can use the same software to crack wpa but no its still a wordlist or bruteforcing with you GPU. But from my experience Every time I run across a wpa protected network it's always 9 to 10 digits without letters and something simple like
1234567890 0123456789 1122334455
so if you use your brain and know how to use a word list gen then you should have a pretty good chance. Oh yeah don't forget about the online WPA cracker that cost 10 us dollers you just upload the handshake file.

no problem. like i told you i like this forum over all the others i 've been using

Hey how to I vote for someone or is it for admins and mods??

Quote: (04-03-2011, 05:43 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

so... i hope you guys understand i can't use the internet like all of you :sad: also the speed here is decreased by half from last 5 months.

Hey grab a copy of backtrack and use tor or just a vnc from someone elses computer. Won't that work??

Thanks for this good tut enc0de...will come in handy when I am not too busy.

Quote:(04-04-2011, 03:17 AM)pal62 Wrote:

Thanks for this good tut enc0de...will come in handy when I am not too busy.

Thanks for the feed back shadow. BTW this method it fairly quick I cracked my cousins neighbors in 10 min 4 AP's just to check my blog lol.

Where can i find the program?

By the way for anyone who is going to start using backtrack try not to customize the hell out of it because backtrack 5 is comming out soon so just learn the basics and write to me to recomend some new scripts.