Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 704 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Credmap ~ Credential Reuse tool

Credmap is an open source tool that was created to bring awareness to the dangers of credential reuse. It is capable of testing supplied user credentials on several known websites to test if the password has been reused on any of these.

[To see links please register here]

This looks like a very nice and useful tool! I might use it sometime soon, thanks for the awesome tool!

Edit: for the share of the tool, lol.

Generally speaking, It's a commonality for users to use the same login credentials on most (If not all) of their online accounts.

In terms of the website per se, disallowing credential reuse and Implementing password complexity requirements should be a mandatory security measure In all (major) corporations. Unfortunately, It's not. During my exploitations, I've come across Fortune 500 companies who've neglected to Implement both, with some (In their back-end) failing to even prompt for the currently-used password when making changes to the account.

Appreciate the contribution, I'll certainly check this out.

Quote:(01-04-2018, 10:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

Generally speaking, It's a commonality for users to use the same login credentials on most (If not all) of their online accounts.

In terms of the website per se, disallowing credential reuse and Implementing password complexity requirements should be a mandatory security measure In all (major) corporations. Unfortunately, It's not. During my exploitations, I've come across Fortune 500 companies who've neglected to Implement both, with some (In their back-end) failing to even prompt for the currently-used password when making changes to the account.

Appreciate the contribution, I'll certainly check this out.

Exactly,
I'll definitely check this out as well