Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 183 Vote(s) - 3.74 Average
Current Xbox Headsets Might be Compatible With the Xbox One

The Xbox One has had some auspicious news lately and with a lot of controversial topics arising in the gaming community faced towards Microsoft, whether that be from the online connectivity being alternated or the used game situation, we can see that the company have been listening to the community and grasping their thoughts and opinions and furthermore add an even more exciting expierence to the Xbox which will enhance the next-generation of gaming for the Xbox One.

Over the past couple of weeks, Xbox fanatics have been requesting that their current 360 headsets function with the Xbox One and that the new console's controller have the same 'set-up' as the Xbox 360. Recently, Microsoft posted on their Xbox Support that they are looking into implementing an adapter that will capacitate cross-generational functionality which was later confirmed. An Xbox representative stated that, "Xbox plans to develop solutions in the near future to allow consumers to connect many brands of wired gaming headsets to the Wireless Controller for gaming and chat audio. The Wireless Controller has been redesigned to allow for higher data transfer speed between the controller and the console. This also required creating a new expansion port design for headsets and future controller add-on devices which is different from a standard audio plug input."

This news has come at a very gratifying time as an abundance of Xbox players have purchased their Astro's or Tritton's with the financial price exceeding $100; so now, it seems your Xbox 360 headset will be compatible with the Xbox One which is quite a commendable move on behalf of Microsoft.

Source: NGU

Thanks for posting this and informing us.
Can't wait to see all features of the Xbox One.

Well, if I ever get the Xbox One I would like my turtle beaches to be compatible, that would be a real bummer if they weren't.

Xbox seems to be having alot of restrictions :\

Quote:(07-04-2013, 06:14 PM)Combo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I think they should just allow us to plug into a normal headphone/microphone jack. Money money..

Welcome to Microsoft, where we fuck you over time and time again.

Seriously, I'd suggest getting the PS4.

I think they should just allow us to plug into a normal headphone/microphone jack. Money money..