Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 169 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DEEPWEB/RDP

Hello guys

I wanted to ask you this que:
is the rdp good to enter deep web ?
about security

Thanks,
Sinisterly Member

What type of anonymity measures do you currently have In place?

@"mothered"
idk bro
I have only HMA/IPVANISH/NORDVPN
and the RDP from azure win10 secured

Quote:(05-19-2020, 05:09 AM)Relax1 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

@"mothered"
idk bro
I have only HMA/IPVANISH/NORDVPN
and the RDP from azure win10 secured

It's very Important to secure/anonymize your connection to the RDP.

For Instance, my outgoing connection consists of running two VPNs simultaneously, my DNS servers are encrypted (both on my network card and the VPN's servers), DNS over HTTPS, MAC address spoofed, User agent string changed, disabled WebRTC, Canvas and font fingerprinting and the list goes on.

From that point forward, I'm connected to the Tor network, applied bridges at the Entry Node, restricted the 14-eyes countries at the Exit Node and running VPN over Tor. I can connect to the RDP thereafter.

There's a lot more Implementations, but I've just mentioned the obvious configurations.

@"mothered"
It's good configurations
Thanks a lot

Quote:(05-19-2020, 06:18 PM)Relax1 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

@"mothered"
It's good configurations
Thanks a lot

You're very welcome.