Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 108 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Dark Version of "Material-esque" Thread Design

Sh, before you say it's not Material. I know. I just took the template and changed it, a lot. Well, I took the main components from the template.
This was made for @82's forum. Removed the forum name though.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

That's not material

Quote:(09-11-2016, 01:44 AM)Poxy Wrote:

That's not material

I'll fight you.

I like it alot actually, great job!

Woah, this looks so good. I'd recommend making thw titles in the red smaller.

Quote:(09-11-2016, 01:48 AM)Silence Wrote:

Quote: (09-11-2016, 01:44 AM)Poxy Wrote:

That's not material

I'll fight you.

He is right though, that is not material design. It's more alike Microsoft's "Modern Design".

Quote:(09-11-2016, 06:51 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (09-11-2016, 01:48 AM)Silence Wrote:

Quote: (09-11-2016, 01:44 AM)Poxy Wrote:

That's not material

I'll fight you.

He is right though, that is not material design. It's more alike Microsoft's "Modern Design".

Microsoft's Modern Design? Isn't that the one that makes use of tiles? Or is that the predecessor?

Quote:(09-11-2016, 07:46 PM)Silence Wrote:

Microsoft's Modern Design? Isn't that the one that makes use of tiles? Or is that the predecessor?

Yes, the use of tiles are often used in Microsoft's "Modern Design". Though the actual idea is to make everything appear as flat as possible, so that each tile or icon can easily be separated from each other. Google uses the same idea for Material, only with the difference that they aimed to do it with the use of depth.

Man its really good that the next time I need a thread design, I'm contacting you

Quote:(09-12-2016, 05:58 AM)KingNeo Wrote:

Man its really good that the next time I need a thread design, I'm contacting you :wink:

Lmao do it. Just do it. Make your dreams come true.